Do you want to manifest something? Be aware of the contrast!
Recently I was starting to feel contrast (what I did not want or appreciate) with the car I was driving. I purchased the SUV weeks after I had Alex. I needed something with four doors and also room for the stroller. It came in handy having two small babies and a double stroller.
It has been four years now, and I started realizing that I wanted a smaller car because I don’t need the room for a double stroller. The car seats are getting smaller as the boys are getting older. So I started to ask myself, “What would I want to drive?”
And then I saw her
Meet Sexy Lexi
I thought this would be a great teaching point as to what I did to manifest this car. So here are the steps I took:
- I was noticing that I was dissatisfied with the SUV I was driving. When I found myself frustrated by the constant need to fill it up with gas, the gears not working properly, and it being difficult to park, I started to ask myself, “What do I want?”
- I then started thinking about what kind of car would feel good to drive. I love being in a luxury car. For me, it is a feeling of being surrounded by luxury. I also appreciated a solid car for the safety of me and my family. Then I started appreciating a smaller but sporty car. And then I saw her. I was in a parking lot and noticed this beautiful car. I told Frederic that I would like to test drive some cars.
- Frederic and I took action and started to test drive some different types of cars that I liked. I drove them and instantly knew the car that felt the best for me.
- I gathered the information I needed for cost, monthly payments, etc. I was actually able to get my luxury car for less than what I was paying for my SUV!
- And then I celebrated. When I picked up my car, the boys were in the backseat and the salesman had preprogrammed my radio channels. There was an 80’s station and the boys and I danced in our seats and sang all the way home. When we arrived in our driveway, we all got out of the car and started dancing in the middle of the driveway to a Billy Joel song. “You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you’re looking for . . .” It was great fun.
Whenever you manifest anything, you want to take the time to celebrate the success of that manifestation. It actually changes the vibration in the field and within your own body, allowing you to move into an even higher vibration and set point to create even more things to manifest.
I hope my fun example helps you to manifest what it is that you want in your life.
We love to hear your thoughts...
Post a comment using your Facebook Account, or without it!