October 2016 – Divine Manifesting Tips & Stories
Shifting from Lack to Abundance
1. Get quiet, be still and go within yourself.
2. Repeat over and over several times, “I am the source of my abundance.”
3. Pay attention to your feelings, thoughts and intentions and, wherever you are feeling resistance or negativity, stop and repeat that affirmation. You can also say to yourself, “I am worthy. I am important. I am significant.”
4. Link with the unlimited abundance of your soul or higher self, by opening your connection to the higher forces (they are there, wanting to serve you).
5. Express and radiate your higher qualities of inner peace, joy, love, well-being and aliveness, and you become the source of your abundance.
Remember, your thoughts have real substance. Imagine your thoughts and feelings as “magnets.” These “magnets” go out into the world and attract the substances that match them, and they duplicate themselves into form. Your thoughts set up the model of what is to be created, and your emotions energize your thoughts and propel them from your inner world to your outer world. The stronger your emotions are, the more rapidly you create what you are thinking about. Your intent acts to direct your thoughts and emotions, maintaining a steady focus on what you want until you receive it.
We love to hear your thoughts...
Post a comment using your Facebook Account, or without it!